Welcome to the M.V.A.S. forum. If you are an M.V.A.S. member, to gain access to members only boards, such as Club Announcements, Match Results and individual Water boards, ensure you have filled out your M.V.A.S. Membership number when registering an account, and set an avatar in your Profile after you've registered. For a Help Guide, click here.

Register a new account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduc'tion
hello other members, my name is terry martin and i joined the club about three months ago. I have been a fisherman since age ten I was away in the services for a long time. I didn't start again until about five years ago, what a surprise I got. Everything had changed.
Any way I have fished barming above and below six times in total and blanked four times ! Im going again tomorrow, ( I'm not giving up )
 Can any one tell me the best pegs where i may catch Chub and Bream. I was going to fish to fish the river eden. so i went on a reccey on saturday. what a disappointment firstly no stile ? just a new metal gate and a notice that says no public admittance or some thing like that.
Then there was what looked a new barbed wire fence stopping any one from getting down to the river for about fifth yards. I walked all of our section and about ninety percent was unfishable. it needs lots of work ? Thats enough of that Ilook forward to meeting you on the bank

Terry

Messages In This Thread
introduc'tion - by Terry Martin - 14-01-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: introduc'tion - by Medway Mick - 15-01-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: introduc'tion - by Terry Martin - 16-01-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: introduc'tion - by Medway Mick - 16-01-2019, 06:14 PM