Welcome to the M.V.A.S. forum. If you are an M.V.A.S. member, to gain access to members only boards, such as Club Announcements, Match Results and individual Water boards, ensure you have filled out your M.V.A.S. Membership number when registering an account, and set an avatar in your Profile after you've registered. For a Help Guide, click here.

Register a new account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription 2018
Am I right that the current address for the renewal of membership is MVAS, PO Box 843, Gillingham, ME8 1ED as displayed on this website, and not the Chatham address printed in the 2017 membership card? Please clarify.
Dave
(03-05-2018, 03:23 PM)djc55 Wrote: Am I right that the current address for the renewal of membership is MVAS, PO Box 843, Gillingham, ME8 1ED as displayed on this website, and not the Chatham address printed in the 2017 membership card? Please clarify.
Dave

Yes that is correct. The new PO Box has only set up recently due to changes on the committee and will mean if you use it I will get your renewal quicker, however the old PO box is also being redirected so will still reach me. Just will be a bit slower.
Many thanks for your quick reply. My subscription will soon be in the post!
Dave
Hi Mick,
Can someone confirm my Renewal has been received please ? Membership No. 2763.
 Thanks,
Brian. Big Grin
Hi Brian, we have had a delay and cards should be going out this week. Renewing members will be given a bit of grace using their old cards for a period of two weeks.

For postal queries contact Roger Judge on 07474 558634
For online queries contact Dave Elstone on 07703 317514
Thanks Mick.
Hi guys. I received my new membership today, but there is no photo attached to the card.

Advice on what to do please..
(05-06-2018, 12:21 PM)phil.c Wrote: Hi guys. I received my new membership today, but there is no photo attached to the card.

Advice on what to do please..

Hi Phil, if you done your renewal online, due to the time it takes to resize digital images and the urgency to get them posted the guy doing the online memberships suggested we ask members to put their own photo on. There should have been a slip of paper enclosed explaining this but maybe yours got missed.
A massive headache for each of you has saved him a massive headache.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for that Mick, and it's no inconvenience.

And I have just seen the note about the photo, as I went to attach mine.