Welcome to the M.V.A.S. forum. If you are an M.V.A.S. member, to gain access to members only boards, such as Club Announcements, Match Results and individual Water boards, ensure you have filled out your M.V.A.S. Membership number when registering an account, and set an avatar in your Profile after you've registered. For a Help Guide, click here.

Register a new account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member.
My name is Chas and I joined the MVAS on 5th October 2019 last Saturday. I last went coarse fishing about 10 years ago and then not very often as my main fishing has been done at the sea. I am now retired and would like to travel less so with a lot of the waters close to me joining Maidstone Victory works out well. Along time ago when I was young we kids used to fish the Medway but on looking at the new methods of coarse fishing a lot has changed and I would be grateful for any advice given. So if any members see a confused old gent fishing with a pike
float with bread or sweetcorn on a small hook please give me some correct pointers. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin