Welcome to the M.V.A.S. forum. If you are an M.V.A.S. member, to gain access to members only boards, such as Club Announcements, Match Results and individual Water boards, ensure you have filled out your M.V.A.S. Membership number when registering an account, and set an avatar in your Profile after you've registered. For a Help Guide, click here.

Register a new account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Just a quick hello, as have recently joined after taking a bit of a break from fishing other than the odd session in recent years.  I used to fish the Stour Valley waters under the Mid Kent Fisheries ticket, mainly for the big tench (and still a member of the Tenchfishers after many years) and some carping.  But work in London, family (and football!) meant it was increasingly hard to find the time.  Anyhows, am hoping to do a bit on the rivers/canal (fancy a river carp).  I used to fish the strectch of the RMC as a teen (many years ago!), so fancy going full circle for a go on there.  Plus with a few waters around Ashford where I live, possibly will have a look at Hothfield, Hinxhill and Aldington. 

Cheers for the quick turnaround of the membership pack etc. and for help getting registered on here and fb.
Welcome Shane hope you have success with a river carp
best regards
Terry Martin
Thanks Terry.